“In no other way can the believer become as fully involved with God’s work, especially the work of world evangelism, as in intercessory prayer.” – Dick Eastman
Pray with us.
At CCM, we believe that God desires every one of His children to have a direct hand in transforming the world. Prayer is partnership with God, and you can make a difference, because God can make a difference.
Jesus said, “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you,” (John 15:7) and we can trust that “The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry” (Psalm 34:15).
Join us by using the prayer points on this page, signing up to be a prayer volunteer, or sharing your prayer requests below.
Current ministry needs.
- Faithfest to be held live and in person with no restrictions, and for it all to be done for Jesus, who alone is worthy of praise! Ask for His presence to be manifested and to draw the largest crowd ever to celebrate Him. Also pray for every work of the enemy against the event to be defeated.
- God to draw every lost soul to Himself who needs to hear the Gospel and be saved at FaithFest 2021. Jesus said, “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me” (John 12:32).
- FaithFest Fridays from now until FaithFest 2021. Ask that God anoint this new video event so that it honors His Name, and pray that a steady supply of artists are prepared to join that time and lead worship in a way that exalts Jesus. Please also pray that technical difficulties will not hinder the broadcast.
- God to use it to resurrect the discipline and passion of prayer in the lives of individual believers and entire churches.
- People to rise up in churches who are committed to gathering believers together to pray corporately with one heart and mind.
- God to bring revival through the devotion of His people as they draw near to the Lord together.
- God to empower missionaries with endurance and wisdom to disciple those who received the Word through the recent Gospel crusade, and for God to guard them against temptation so they can grow.
- Native missionaries to continue to boldly proclaim the Gospel without fear everywhere there is an open door.
- God to continue to open doors of ministry that Jesus might be made known.
- Financial support for full-time missionaries leading each of the seven CCM church plants.
- For God to bring a level of peace to Haiti in the face of great unrest to allow His people the freedom they need to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit guidance of the recent church plant, praying God raises up leaders after His own heart from within the church to guide the weak and to equip others for service.
- For Pastor Iliobert to have the mind of Christ and the Holy Spirit’s filling in all of his work as the leader of CCM ministry in Haiti.
Please pray for my son Dillon (25) as he is facing a mental and physical battle and using drugs to cope. I’m praying and ask that everyone and anyone would please pray for God to move in his life.
P.S. FaithFest 21 was such a true blessing to my twin and I!