We were blessed to get in on the ground level of TWR’s launch of their new internet outreach called TWR.360. TWR.360 provides Christian communicators with an integrated, multifunctional outlet distributing their material alongside other ministries, large and small.
TWR is one of the largest media outlets for Christian content in the world. TWR reaches 3.9 billion people in more than 160 countries, speaking the Gospel, fluently, in more than 230 languages and dialects. TWR exists to reach a world for Jesus Christ.
2013 Year-End Partnership Update
- CCM became a featured ministry on TWR.360’s website.
- CCM has 22 recorded sermons on the site, as well as a video Gospel tract entitled, “The Road Less Traveled.”
- CCM is receiving over 10,000 listeners, which includes over 6,500 downloads a month.
- CCM has reached the following countries, through TWR: United States, Canada, Nigeria, Ireland, Kenya, Brazil, Singapore, Ghana, Haiti, India, Germany, Pakistan, United Kingdom, and the Russian Federation.
- “The Road Less Traveled” video Gospel tract is the #1 most watched media, on TWR.360.
- It is estimated that CCM reached well over 120,000 people through TWR.360 in 2013.
- We are humbled and blessed, as we consider all the Lord is allowing us to do through TWR.360. Our vision in 2014 is to translate the video Gospel tract into as many languages as possible and begin to broadcast, via radio, into different countries.
2014 Year-End Partnership Update
- As one of TWR’s featured ministries, Craig was able to attend TWR’s Media Conference on October 20th-22nd.
- Craig met with missionaries from all over the world who make it possible for TWR to broadcast the Gospel in 160 countries, in over 230 languages.
- Craig’s heart was stirred at the limitless possibilities of sharing the Gospel all over the world, through international radio broadcasting. Through this means of communication, there is the potential of sharing the Gospel in areas in which CCM cannot, physically, go.
- We are excited about expanding our partnership of broadcasting, through TWR in 2015.
- CCM’s presence on TWR.360 continues to grow, as we added numerous sermons in 2014 and translated our gospel tract into 10 new languages that are frequently heard all over the world, each month.
To reach the world for Christ by mass media so that lasting fruit is produced
TWR’s Mission Statement
The purpose of TWR is to assist the Church to fulfill the command of Jesus Christ to make disciples of all people and to do so by using and making available mass media to:
- Proclaim the gospel of salvation to as many people as possible.
- Instruct believers in biblical doctrine and daily Christ-like living.
- Model our message through our corporate and cooperative relationships.