“In no other way can the believer become as fully involved with God’s work, especially the work of world evangelism, as in intercessory prayer.” – Dick Eastman
Pray with us.
At CCM, we believe that God desires every one of His children to have a direct hand in transforming the world. Prayer is partnership with God, and you can make a difference, because God can make a difference.
Jesus said, “If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you,” (John 15:7) and we can trust that “The eyes of the Lord are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry” (Psalm 34:15).
Join us by using the prayer points on this page, signing up to be a prayer volunteer, or sharing your prayer requests below.
Current ministry needs.
- Faithfest to be held live and in person with no restrictions, and for it all to be done for Jesus, who alone is worthy of praise! Ask for His presence to be manifested and to draw the largest crowd ever to celebrate Him. Also pray for every work of the enemy against the event to be defeated.
- God to draw every lost soul to Himself who needs to hear the Gospel and be saved at FaithFest 2021. Jesus said, “And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me” (John 12:32).
- FaithFest Fridays from now until FaithFest 2021. Ask that God anoint this new video event so that it honors His Name, and pray that a steady supply of artists are prepared to join that time and lead worship in a way that exalts Jesus. Please also pray that technical difficulties will not hinder the broadcast.
- God to use it to resurrect the discipline and passion of prayer in the lives of individual believers and entire churches.
- People to rise up in churches who are committed to gathering believers together to pray corporately with one heart and mind.
- God to bring revival through the devotion of His people as they draw near to the Lord together.
- God to empower missionaries with endurance and wisdom to disciple those who received the Word through the recent Gospel crusade, and for God to guard them against temptation so they can grow.
- Native missionaries to continue to boldly proclaim the Gospel without fear everywhere there is an open door.
- God to continue to open doors of ministry that Jesus might be made known.
- Financial support for full-time missionaries leading each of the seven CCM church plants.
- For God to bring a level of peace to Haiti in the face of great unrest to allow His people the freedom they need to spread the Good News of Jesus Christ.
- Holy Spirit guidance of the recent church plant, praying God raises up leaders after His own heart from within the church to guide the weak and to equip others for service.
- For Pastor Iliobert to have the mind of Christ and the Holy Spirit’s filling in all of his work as the leader of CCM ministry in Haiti.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, it goes through an approval process before it is shared according to your instructions.
Pray for our son’s girlfriend, Caroline—they both live in California. She’s 33 years old and going through breast cancer treatments. The treatments are adversely impacting her liver and her heart, and she hasn’t been able to sleep for days. She has one more treatment to go, but may have to stop treatment for an extended time. Pray her body heals and for the LORDs mercy and strength to be upon her.
Received: July 22, 2021
Please Pray for Nina’s salvation. Nina lives in Sweden. God has laid a burden on my heart to pray for Nina. Pray for Nina to become married to a God fearing man that will become her husband. Maybe Nina needs continuous prayers if you have the opportunity to pray for her continuosly I will be very grateful. I will continue to pray for Nina. I care about Nina.
I thank you for everytime you take the time to pray for Nina.
Received: June 18, 2021
Please pray for Pastor Thieringo to have God’s protection, wisdom, and divine breakthroughs in his service to God, in Jesus’ name. Ask also for God to rebuke the enemy from the pastor’s life and bless the pastor with a heart full of praise.
Received: June 8, 2021
I would like to ask you to pray for my healing and for selling of my flat.
Received: June 4, 2021
I’m asking for God to put to death my flesh and fill me with the resurrection life of Christ. I want to know the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, until I am filled with all the fullness of God, so that others may know Jesus in me.
Received: May 4, 2021
[We read] In KJV, Ezekiel 22:30: “And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.”
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland, European Union and United Kingdom. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Dear believers: we continue the good fight to the end.
Please pray that United Kingdom, European Union, Poland, the USA, Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland and European Union, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & United Kingdom – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church – Matt. 3.12 “Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.”
* my family:
1. Bad executives are hurting me. Please pray for God’s order in that case.
2. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughters Ann and Kristin, and our sons Peter and Daniel – “..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord” Joshua 24.15
3. Pray for God’s will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God’s direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel, Ann(also God’s protection and blessings over the company where she works and she needs a husband) and Kristin,
4. God’s order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.