Each of us feels the need in our souls to be at peace with God, to be truly known and loved, and God has made a way for us to reconcile with Him! God wants us to have confidence that we can be forgiven and live in close relationship with Him through Jesus Christ’s work alone when we repent(turn away from our own way) and believe the Good News. Let’s go over it:
- “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.” (Romans 3:23)
- “The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.” (Romans 6:23)
- “But God shows His love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” (Romans 5:8)
- “Christ died for our sins…He was buried…He was raised on the third day.” (1 Cor. 15:3-4)
- “Repent and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins, and you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” (Acts 2:38)
- “By grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God.” (Ephesians 2:8)
Guides to start and deepen your walk with God.
Everyone could use some trustworthy tools to guide them on their journey of faith. The following sites should help you with some of the spiritual challenges you may face:
Finding a Church Family
If you seek to follow Jesus, you will constantly need help from others who have walked with Him in their own lives, as the Bible says, “…let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another” (Hebrews 10:24-25).
God has prepared this community for you, and He wants you to be a vital part of it. Most likely, God has already placed some Christians in your life either now or in the past that you can reach out to so that you can start to live as church together. However, you can also try the following “church finder” web sites:
There are false churches out there that don’t let the Bible be their only source of truth, so guidance can help. If you want to talk to someone about finding a church or other faith concerns, click the live chat button in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.